top of page

Crisis Pigeon Group

Public·9 members

Gta San Andreas Mods Download Macl UPDATED

Hi people! i am new in this forum so i might not know alot of stuff about it. But currently, i have a problem, i am playing GTA SAN ANDREAS on the IMAC. I am looking for mods for GTA SAN ANDREAS. i downloaded PC files of the mod but it didnt work. So can anyone please help me? And where do I put the files in?

Gta San Andreas Mods Download Macl

First, go watch this video. It explains how to downgrade your version of san andreas (which causes problems) Use the provided download links files in the description. He doesn't say it in his video, but you want to replace gta_sa.exe with gta_sa_compact.exe. The gta_sa.exe he provides didn't work for me, so I'm going off of that..

Imagine new businesses, new radio stations, new missions. New safehouses, cars, guns. I've seen a lot of good looking mods in my search, it just seems a shame I'd rather not risk downloading a virus to use them. Besides all that, GTA San Andreas is one of (if not, the) best GTA game I've ever played, but it could definitely use a bit more content. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page